The Parent Experience Center is committed to making a parent’s introduction to The Coast Academy a positive experience. We strive to maintain a sensitive and caring environment where all parents can find support as they go through their child’s education process. The Parent Experience Center acts as a clearinghouse for information regarding activities and events that would be of special interest to parents of school aged children.
The Parent Experience Center makes information about the schools more accessible to parents and can assist with questions on topics such as new student registrations, transfers, student withdrawals, school transportation, before and after-school programs, summer programs, child-care and preschool providers, parent involvement opportunities, and translation services.
You can call us +(254) 020 2107788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are encouraged. Please call or email for your appointment and a list of items needed for your appointment. We also welcome suggestions for important information and topics we should consider including in the Parent Experience Center.
Success in Learning
Why Choose The Coast Academy?
- Emphasizing and rewarding individual achievement;
- Ensuring disciplined study by all students;
- Establishing an ethos of fair play and mutual respect;
- Expecting reliability, both as individuals and as members of a team;
- Sharing responsibility of the welfare of members of the community:
- Promoting the culture of life – long learning.
- Are energized, enthusiastic and self motivated;
- Value quality teaching and learning, have high expectations and
- Encourage a range of ideas and innovations;
- Understand and satisfy the educational needs expressed by both students and parents;
- Encourage students to learn and grow together;
- Promote the values of the academy;
- Enable parents and all friends of the academy to participate as appropriate in its activities.
The Academy expects aims to become a leader in education. This will be done by placing strong emphasis on :-
- a collective and consultative approach to relationship management, decision making and planning;
- a cycle of review and development aimed at ensuring effective use of resources for the benefit of students’ learning;
- appropriate and suitable physical facilities to provide an attractive learning environment;
- first class equipment (including information technology – ICT, to ensure easy access to all available information);
- a high qualified and well – motivated staff.