Each year, The Coast Academy’s graduates enroll in colleges and universities across the country and even around the globe, the culmination of a multiyear journey of self-reflection and identifying colleges that meet their goals and interests. Throughout the process, each student works one-on-one with a counselor who poses suggestions of schools to explore and who supports him or her in navigating the complexities of highly selective admissions. Students are at the heart of all the counselors do, and paramount is ensuring that each student presents the strongest applications possible and enrolls at a school where he or she will thrive.
In Nairobi: Daystar University, Strathmore University, USIU
- In UK:
- In Canada:
- In Hungary:
Success in Learning
Why Choose The Coast Academy?
- Emphasizing and rewarding individual achievement;
- Ensuring disciplined study by all students;
- Establishing an ethos of fair play and mutual respect;
- Expecting reliability, both as individuals and as members of a team;
- Sharing responsibility of the welfare of members of the community:
- Promoting the culture of life – long learning.
- Are energized, enthusiastic and self motivated;
- Value quality teaching and learning, have high expectations and
- Encourage a range of ideas and innovations;
- Understand and satisfy the educational needs expressed by both students and parents;
- Encourage students to learn and grow together;
- Promote the values of the academy;
- Enable parents and all friends of the academy to participate as appropriate in its activities.
The Academy expects aims to become a leader in education. This will be done by placing strong emphasis on :-
- a collective and consultative approach to relationship management, decision making and planning;
- a cycle of review and development aimed at ensuring effective use of resources for the benefit of students’ learning;
- appropriate and suitable physical facilities to provide an attractive learning environment;
- first class equipment (including information technology – ICT, to ensure easy access to all available information);
- a high qualified and well – motivated staff.